RE Options Team
Meet Our Consultants
RE Options has partnered with the best consultant resources you could hope for.
Combining the power and professionalism of a Residential Brokerage, Commercial Advisor Group, and Real Estate Law Firm, RE Options consultants provide unique insights about the market and ensure our clients are educated and well prepared before ever entering the real estate arena.”
Nathan was first licensed as an agent in 2001 and has been licensed as a Broker since 2004. As a graduate from ASU in 2002 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management, Nathan has successfully operated as the Owner and Designated Broker of RE Options through both good markets and bad.
Additionally, Nathan earned his Juris Doctorate degree from Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law in 2018 and is licensed as a real estate and business attorney in Arizona through Westlyn Law.
His specialties include: Consultation Services, Contract Representation, Residential Purchasing & Sales, Land Purchasing & Sales, Land Development, Builder Representation, Short Sale Negotiations, and Trustee Sale Auction Services.
Nathan has been recognized as a multi-million dollar real estate producer and has held specialized designations including Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Land Sales Specialist (CLSS), and Certified Short Sale Specialist (CSP).
Laura is a broker and top producer at RE Options. She is a native Arizonan and loves the desert! She has spent the past 21 years representing buyers, sellers, and investors as they build their real estate portfolios. Laura has extensive local market knowledge and brings a personalized approach to each client in any price range, striving to exceed their expectations. She has a master's degree in legal studies from Sandra Day O’Conner College of Law, where she honed her negotiation, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
When she is not working, Laura enjoys the gym, hiking, spending time with her four kids, and flying backseat in her husband's warbird airplane. Follow Laura on Instagram @laurahigginbotham for market updates and insider advice on buying and selling.
Jon brings years of corporate world investment, development, design and building experience from 15 years as VP of a local franchise corporation. He has been working with RE Options since 2008 using his knowledge and expertise to consult with RE Options clients. He is a valuable resource for those wanting to evaluate and broaden their real estate portfolio.
Brad is a seasoned, highly successful commercial real estate advisor with a broad range of skills including the acquisition, financing, sales and development of various commercial asset types, including office, retail, industrial, multifamily, healthcare and mixed-use properties.
Brad has over 15 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, during which time he has been involved in multiple transactions totaling over $200 million. Brad has been involved in complex transactions which required him to utilize effective problem solving, communication and analytical skills while working in a team environment.
Specialties: Marketing, Contract Negotiation, Tenant Representation, Acquisition Due Diligence, Project Financing, Disposition Strategies, Feasibility Studies, Project Capitalization, Broker Selection, Market & Competition Analysis, Joint Venture Structuring, Industry Networking, Investment Analysis, Real Estate Financial Modeling, Pre-Development Activities, Lease Review & Abstracting, Closing Process Facilitation.
Greg has over 30 years experience in working with real estate developers, business owners, and investors in both the public and private sectors. As a former Redevelopment Director for two large Arizona cities, Greg has been involved in complex real estate deals between real estate developers and the city.
Additionally, Greg has experience in recruiting businesses to relocate to the valley and assisting them through the necessary city and municipal approval processes.
As a commercial real estate advisor and consultant, Greg specializes in retail sales and leasing, tenant representation, land sales, and working with municipalities and non-profit organizations.
Jeanna has extensive and diversified experience in real estate. She and her husband have successfully owned and operated custom framing and home building businesses, constructing well over 250 homes in the valley. She offers unique interior design perspective and is a good resource for residential home buyers and sellers to find, remodel, stage or build their dream home.
Roger was raised in Arizona and credits our state for his childhood, schooling, and friendship experiences. Among other things he is a practiced artist and skilled tradesman who loves building and creating relationships as much as he does fine works of art or custom home finishes.
Roger first entered the Real Estate industry as a customer service manager for a local home builder before obtaining his own real estate license. Now with two decades of experience, Roger brings a unique perspective to the residential market stemming from his construction background and artistic abilities. His insights into design, construction, and experience with customer service make him one of the best agents in the valley and a real asset to the RE Options Team.
What Our Clients Have To Say:
- "Thank you SO much for all your hard work, dedication, quick communication and answering all my questions, and no-nonsense, tenacious approach to making this deal go through! I had a good feeling about RE Options and have had a wonderful experience working with them, and always felt like I was in good hands and could trust their advice. RE Options made my life with my new horse property and first home ever. THANK YOU for that. I am going to recommend RE Options to all of my friends, because you rock."
- "We loved working with RE Options, they sold 3 of our homes, short sold 2 and helped us purchase 1. They are honest, thorough, friendly, incredibly knowledgeable and always on their game. They worked harder than they needed to every time to ensure we got the best price. No need to “shop around”, there simply isn’t anyone better to work with than RE Options."
- "Doing business with RE Options was a delight. From the first day we met their word was backed up with action. I felt they went beyond their obligation of real estate agents to make sure my wife and I made educated decisions that were in our best interest. Thanks RE Options."
- "We appreciate the professional manner in which RE Options marketed our home. They were able to find a buyer within two weeks who was willing to pay TOP DOLLAR for our rental home. This is by far the best experience that my wife and I have had in dealing with any Realtor. We strongly recommend your agency!"
- "The RE Options team is one of the most helpful and unique teams that I have had the pleasure of working with. Their solutions exceed expectations. It’s not a real estate experience, it’s a consult team of experts who make a positive difference in their clients’ lives through individualized real estate transactions."
- "RE Options has helped me through some of the most difficult and complex real estate transactions. They are without a doubt the most knowledeable real estate professionals I have ever dealt with and always have a solution to the problem. Thanks again for all of your help!"
- "One of the most responsive and competent Real Estate Agents I have ever worked with!!!!! I slept well at night using RE Options."
- "Hands down the best agents out there."
- "I have completed several real estate transactions with RE Options. I highly recommend them as the most knowledgeabel and competent real estate professionals I have ever worked with. I have made the mistake of using less experienced agents on previous deals. Those agents failed to close important transactions as they were unable to handle difficult challenges that arose.RE Options is the dictionary definition of Resourceful. On my most recent sale, they calmly and quickly solved objections from the buyer, buyer’s realtor, bank and lender to bring the sale to a successful close. Most people don’t realize the importance a realtor/consultant can make to ensure a successful experience.I tend to be a “high maintenance” customer who has many questions. RE Options is always patient and explains real estate complexities in a manner that makes me feel like a valued friend rather than a client. With full confidence and without hesitation I encourage you to use RE Options for any real estate need. They are the best in the business."
- "RE Options is an amazing real estate company. They are incredibly knowledgeable about the entire east valley and understood exactly what we wanted in a home neighborhood. They were able to direct us to a neighborhood that we originally would not have considered and it is perfect for us, completely exceeding our expectations. Also, they have a wonderful network of people to help the entire process go smoothly, basically they have a resource for everything you could possibly need. We loved working with RE Options; they are intelligent, hard-working, and energetic. Lastly, we know RE Options has a lot of clients, but they always made us feel like we were a very important client to them."
- "After being diagnosed with a lifelong auto immune disorder, my husband and I needed a one story home and were considering foreclosing on our house. Luckily I knew of RE Options and explained our option to short sell our home and educated us on the fact that we were eligible for certain loans due to my hardship. They laid out our options and then led us through not only our short sale but found us the home of our dreams a week after our short sale closed. RE Options is extremely dedicated to helping their clients 110%. They will always make you the first priority and educate you every step of the way. They are the most amazing, hardworking agents out there and I now recommend them to all of my friend and family and clients. If you aren’t sure if you should foreclose or short sell, know that you do have Options and RE Options is the go to company to help guide you in the right direction. They always had our best interests in mind and I am now in my dream one story home thanks to their guidance and patience and dedication!"
- "We recently closed our fourth deal with RE Options as our real estate company. As always I was extremely impressed with their knowledge and professionalism. Our last house was listed and sold in just over a month. RE Options stays on top of our local market and knows what it takes to close a deal. They have endless connections in all areas of home service and repair and their attention to detail will make your transaction go smooth! It doesn’t matter if you are a first time home buyer or an established investor – RE Options has the answers and can get the job done!I am happy to recommend RE Options to anyone who not only wants a great realtor, but wants a realtor that they can trust. They actually recommended we move into a rental home we owned instead of selling it, which meant they would lose a commission. We took their advice and I’m glad we did. That honesty in a Realtor is difficult to find."
- I have used RE Options on four separate transactions and each time I have received comments from the OTHER agents and prospective buyers about how amazing they are. I never realized it "until I went and used a friend’s wife as a favor… what a mess. 90 days later RE Options took over and was able to move the property in less than 30 days. I appreciate their flexibility when it comes to meeting with me, showing properties or pulling together data late in the evening. I will use no one else as long as they are operating in Arizona."
- "Over the last few years, we have had the opportunity to use RE Options many times. They have handled the sale of our home, the short sale purchase of our home, the sale of land, the sale of mountain property, a couple of mortgage refinances and securing a line of credit. As they consulted with us and handled each transaction, they always kept our best interest in mind. They handled questions from buyers, sellers, loan officers, etc. We have the utmost confidence in RE Options and will be sure to use them again in the future should the need arise and strongly recommend them to anyone."
“RE Options has been our Arizona Realtor for ten years and has represented us both as buyer and seller for personal residences and investment properties. Their knowledge and experience with both residential homes and land as well as the construction and remodel industry is invaluable. RE Options’ attention to details and follow through demonstrates their ethics and integrity. Their priority truly is the best interest of their clients.”
"In 2010 we were fortunate to meet RE Options. We had listed our Mesa, Arizona home for the previous three years but were not able to sell it through three real estate brokers. Within a few weeks, RE Options had a reasonable offer on our home, and we accepted the offer. There were many complications arising from the buyer’s inspection and appraisal of our home, but RE Options overcame all of them. We had moved to Utah a year before our Mesa home was sold and were not able to physically assist in any way.When it appeared that the real estate transaction was in danger of terminating, RE Options was able to clear all of the hurdles and coordinated with building contractors to oversee repairs and alterations to our home so the sale could close successfully.My wife and I are huge fans of RE Options. Over the years they have also become our trusted friends and we unhesitatingly recommend RE Options to anyone desiring an honest, hard-working, intelligent and highly motivated real estate broker for either a home purchase or sale. RE Options will get the job done for you in an outstanding fashion."